Welcome to GreenLine Logistics
GreenLine Logistics is an asset based transportation company, wholly owned by Apio, Inc. We are a private fleet that offers for-hire, customized LTL distribution of your refrigerated food grade commodities. We operate six distribution hubs in the U.S. for the timely and accurate delivery of the goods we transport.
The services we provide...
We provide food grade, temperature-controlled LTL distribution in the U.S. and Canada:
Just for Drivers — Come Drive For Us!
Why Choose GreenLine Logistics? The reason is simple; GreenLine is big enough to provide good long term opportunities, but small enough to care. We also offer several types of driving careers to meet your individual needs and lifestyle. Our drivers have a range of different home times, some are home nightly or 2–3 times per week, some are home weekly... it depends on the type of job you desire. You'll get the compensation and lifestyle you want when you drive with GreenLine!
The locations we service...
- Delivery to all locations 2–3 times per week
- Operated at 38 degrees F
- Transportation of all food grade, non-ethylene
- Break bulk and warehouse services
- We can pickup/deliver individual pallets or
take large shipments and distribute by location.
GreenLine makes over 1500 stops per week in the U.S. & Canada, servicing a wide range of customers in the food industry including: grocery retailers, wholesalers, foodservice, produce markets and cold storage public warehouse facilities. We'll provide you a custom quote for any location we can service.
Our distribution hubs...
A snapshot of what GreenLine offers:
Here is what we require from you:
- Good pay
- Paid orientation
- Benefits at 90 days
- Medical insurance
- Late model equipment
- Dental insurance
- Vision, disability & life insurance
- Vacation pay from day one
- Company uniforms
- Class A & B driving opportunities
Contact us today. We'd love to talk to you about long term employment at GreenLine... call us at 419-931-1087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Have a valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers License
- Have a clean driving record
- Demonstrate a solid work history
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and operate a pallet jack when needed
- Live within 50 miles of one of our distribution hubs
©Apio, Inc. All rights reserved. GreenLine is a registered trademark of Apio, Inc.